The first request of
front-line workers: “Pray for us.”
Serving persecuted Christians through practical and spiritual assistance, and leading other members of the body of Christ into fellowship with them. About VOM
- Who We ServeWho We ServeMeet a member of our persecuted family, and be inspired by their faith.
- Pray For Front-line WorkersPray For Front-line WorkersRequest the name and picture of a front-line Christian worker, and commit to pray for him or her.
- How You
Can PrayHow You Can PraySpecific ways you can pray for our persecuted family.
- Families of
MartyrsFamilies of MartyrsHelp the families of Christians killed or imprisoned for their faith in Christ.
- A Bible for Every BelieverA Bible for Every BelieverHelp provide a Bible for every Christian believer in every hostile and restricted nation.
- VOM RadioVOM RadioListen weekly to hear the voice of persecuted Christians.
- The Voice That Launched a MinistryThe Voice That Launched a MinistryMeet VOM’s founders, Richard and Sabina Wurmbrand.
- Spend a Saturday Being InspiredSpend a Saturday Being InspiredJoin us for a VOM Advance Conference in your area.
- WRITE TO PRISONERSPRISONER ALERTSend encouraging letters to Christians imprisoned for their faith, and petition officials for their release.
- To encourage and empower Christians to fulfill the Great Commission in areas of the world where they are persecuted for sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- To provide practical relief and spiritual support to the families of Christian martyrs.
- To equip persecuted Christians to love and win to Christ those who are opposed to the gospel in their part of the world.
- To undertake projects of encouragement, helping believers rebuild their lives and Christian witness in countries where they have formerly suffered oppression.
- To promote the fellowship of all believers by informing the world of the faith and courage of persecuted Christians, thereby inspiring believers to a deeper level of commitment to Christ and involvement in His Great Commission.