Join in as we begin a look back on some of the amazing testimonies God allowed VOM Radio to share in 2021:
- C. Anderson from YWAM shares how she overcame fear to serve the Lord around the world.
- Brother Joshua from Cuba says he’s afraid every time he encounters Cuban police or authorities—but trusts God will give him the words to say.
- Maria says she told God that if He was calling her to dangerous work in restricted nations, He needed to take away her fear—and God answered her prayer!
- Alayu from Ethiopia was given a choice: “choose Jesus or my gun.” He explained to his persecutor that he’d already made that choice: he chose Jesus.
- Brother Joe was almost overcome by a spirit of fear when he was told a spy had infiltrated his Bible smuggling network. Listen to how he prayed—and the Biblical example that inspired him to overcome.
- Paul and Suzy Childers serve together in ministry with YWAM. Listen to how they consistently send each other out into difficulties and danger, trusting each other into the Lord’s care.
- Cheng Jie and her husband—a Chinese pastor—had talked about what would happen if he was arrested. But they weren’t prepared for her to be the one who went to jail.
- Both Gracia and Semse lost their husbands to persecution attacks. They shared how they have been able to bear that loss—and how it affected their children.
- We’ll also share a brief excerpt from the audio version of VOM Radio host Todd Nettleton’s book, When Faith if Forbidden.
After hearing these brief interview excerpts, you’ll want to go back and listen to the entire conversations. You can search for VOM Radio on your favorite podcast app, or listen online at the links below.
- C. Anderson
- Brother Joshua
- Maria from Cuba
- Alayu from Ethiopia
- Joe and Dawn: “We didn’t come here to be safe.”
- Paul and Suzy Childers: Part 1 and Part 2
- Cheng Jie
- Gracia and Semse: Part 1 and Part 2
- When Faith is Forbidden audio book: Departure Day and Day 1
Never miss an episode of VOM Radio! Subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts. Also: share a link to VOM Radio with a Christian friend who will also be blessed by these testimonies.