Their first request is for Prayer
Bold believers advancing the kingdom in hostile and restricted nations have needs as varied as the places they minister and the persecution they face. However, they all share one need – prayer. Will you make a commitment to “adopt” one of these workers in prayer?
Serving persecuted Christians through practical and spiritual assistance, and leading other members of the Body of Christ into fellowship with them. About VOM
Who We ServeWho We ServeMeet a member of our persecuted family, and be inspired by their faith.
MartyrsFamilies of MartyrsHelp the families of Christians killed or imprisoned for their faith in Christ.
Can PrayHow You Can PraySpecific ways you can pray for our persecuted family.
Wurmbrand Tortured for Christ — The Complete StoryWurmbrand Tortured for Christ — The Complete StoryRead the inspiring story of Pastor Richard and Sabina Wurmbrand’s suffering, faith, and service to Christ.
Adopt a Front-Line WorkerAdopt a Front-Line WorkerRequest the name and picture of a front-line Christian worker, and commit to pray for him or her.
VOM RadioVOM RadioListen weekly to hear the voice of persecuted Christians.
The Voice That Launched a MinistryThe Voice That Launched a MinistryMeet VOM’s founders, Richard and Sabina Wurmbrand.
Spend a Saturday Being InspiredSpend a Saturday Being InspiredJoin us for a VOM Advance Conference in your area.
WRITE TO PRISONERSPRISONER ALERTSend encouraging letters to Christians imprisoned for their faith, and petition officials for their release.
- To encourage and empower Christians to fulfill the Great Commission in areas of the world where they are persecuted for sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- To provide practical relief and spiritual support to the families of Christian martyrs.
- To equip persecuted Christians to love and win to Christ those who are opposed to the gospel in their part of the world.
- To undertake projects of encouragement, helping believers rebuild their lives and Christian witness in countries where they have formerly suffered oppression.
- To promote the fellowship of all believers by informing the world of the faith and courage of persecuted Christians, thereby inspiring believers to a deeper level of commitment to Christ and involvement in His Great Commission.