Information Collected — Below are the types of information that we collect and maintain:
- contact information: name, organization/church, complete address, phone number, email address
- payment information: credit card number and expiration date, billing information
- shipping information: name, organization/church, complete address
- information concerning how you heard about VOM
- information you wish to share: questions, comments, suggestions
- requests for periodic updates: for example, when requested, we will send periodic mailings related to newsletters and periodic emails related to prayer concerns, special offers, updates, and fundraising appeals
Information Use — VOM uses your information to understand your interests and to provide you with better service. Specifically, we use your information to help you complete a transaction, to communicate with you, and to update you on ministry activities and events. Credit card numbers are used only for donation or payment processing and are not retained for other purposes. We use the comments you offer to provide you with requested information, and we thoughtfully consider all recommendations as to how we might improve communication.
No Sharing of Personal Information — VOM will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to other organizations. We assure you that the identity of all who provide personal information to VOM will be kept confidential. Use of this information will be limited to internal purposes in furthering ministry activities and goals of The Voice of the Martyrs.
Removing Your Name from Our Mailing List — We have no intent or desire to send unwanted mail or email. Please contact us if you wish to be removed from our mail or email lists.